In The Media
The foundational “Platform Patents” for Ii-Key technology focus on methods of increasing the antigen-specific activation of CD4+ T cells. This cell type is a critical component of the immune system, involved both in the recognition of new pathogenic agents as well as in autoimmune syndromes. The first technology platform (Ii-Key hybrid) relates to a means for increasing the vaccine potency of virtually any protein and while the second (Ii-suppression) relates to generation of an effective cell-based vaccine.
This group of patents relate more specifically to the use of the platform technologies for generating anti-cancer vaccines. We have generated Ii-Key hybrid compounds specifically for patients with breast, prostate, bladder, melanoma and HPV-related cancers.
These patents cover:
- Compositions and Methods Related to Ii Technology
- Ii hybrid peptides used for the enhancement of antigen presentation
- Constructs for the expression of Ii-Key/antigen epitope fusion peptides
- Hybrid Ii-Key/antigen epitope fusion peptides
- Methods for inhibiting Ii expression